eToro (eToro USA Ltd.) is a social cryptocurrency trading platform. Its co-founder and CEO is Yoni Assia. Founded in 2007, eToro is situated in Hoboken, NJ. It has headquarters in Cyprus, Israel and the UK. eToro is a private company. Its last round of funding was a $ 50 million Series E.
One of the great attractions of eToro is its ability to copy transactions in real time. You can easily copy the trades of other traders with CopyTrader. In this casem, the platform will automatically trade the same trades as the trader you copied.
The CopyPortfolio works like the CopyTrader, except you can copy an entir portfolio of traders. With eToro, you can invest in two different types of CopyPortfolios:
- Portfolios of the best traders: Copy the portfolios of the best performing and most durable traders
- Market Portfolios: Investing in portfolios that group together various stocks of CFDs, commodities or ETFs.
Some benefits of using eToro are these:
- Intuitive and easy to use platform, ideal for beginners
- Very low spreads and trading fees
- 0% commission on stocks
- No hidden costs
- Regulated, reputable and well established broker
- Minimum deposit of 200 dollars
- Trading stocks in CFDs and buying stocks in physical
- Cryptocurrency trading and crypto purchase in physical
Trading fees are also a big draw, with very low spreads. Finally, the financial instruments available are numerous and cover various markets.
Overall, trading on eToro can be some of the best choices to make when it comes to online brokers.Trade Now